See details below.
Version A (43-teeth sprocket, same as the original fitment) for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
Version B (41-teeth sprocket, same as the original fitment) for
- Bonneville T100 (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+, 900cc)
Version C (47-teeth sprocket, same as the original fitment) for
- Street Triple 675 all versions incl R (2007-2017)
- Daytona 675 all versions incl R (2005-2017)
Version D (available in 43-teeth only) for
- Speed Triple 955i all versions 1999-2004
- Speed Triple 1050 all versions 2005-2021
- Daytona 955i all versions 1999-2006
Version E (46-teeth sprocket, same as the original fitment) for
- Street Triple 765 S/R/RS 2017+
- Street Triple S 660cc 2017+
Version F (42-teeth sprocket, same as the original fitment) for
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
Version G (37-teeth sprocket, same as the original fitment) for
- Bonneville T120 (2016+, 1200cc)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+, 1200cc)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
The ZF sprocket is one the highest quality and most technically advanced sprockets in the world, thanks to its dual-metal construction, combining the durability of steel and the lightness of aluminium:
- outer ring (teeth) in cured steel for wear resistance
- central part in duralumin 7075 t65a, an alloy with a tensile strength of 11 times that of pure aluminum
Designed and made by ZF Sprockets in Poland.
Additional design benefit : a small milling in the tooth base of the sprocket guarantees optimal self-cleaning, as the dirt cannot accumulate between the teeth and thus wear the chain and the sprocket so fast.
The durability of the ZF-Dual sprockets is about three times longer, and its weight 50% lighter than standard steel sprockets.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..