Version A (available from stock) for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
Version B (available from stock) for
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
Version C (available from stock) for
- Bobber standard (2017-2021, type DV01 with 41mm forks)*
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018-2021, type DV01 with 41mm forks)*
*not for versions with 47mm forks : Bobber Black, Bobber 2021+ (type DX04), Speedmaster 2021+ (type DX04).
Version D (available from stock) for
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
Also for Street Twin and Street Scrambler if you remove the indicators from their original position.
Available on request (allow 7-10 days) for Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, not for R/RS).
Aluminum tubes, machined and anodized for a perfect and durable finish.
Sold in pairs with fixing seals.
Simply insert around the fork tubes. No modification necessary of the motorcycle, reversible fitment.
Note on Bonneville, Thruxton and Scrambler : requires moving the ignition key (kit available here) and the removal of the original headlight brackets (see alternative headlight kit here).
External diameter 50mm (2" approx).
Guaranteed 12 months.
Easy to install and they made a huge difference in the way the bike looks.