See applications and details below.
Version A (available from stock) for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
Version B (available from stock) for
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
Version C (available from stock) for
- Bobber standard (2017-2021, type DV01 with 41mm forks)*
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018-2021, type DV01 with 41mm forks)*
*not for versions with 47mm forks : Bobber Black, Bobber 2021+ (type DX04), Speedmaster 2021+ (type DX04).
Version D (available from stock) for
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
Also for Street Twin and Street Scrambler if you remove the indicators from their original position.
Available on request (allow 7-10 days) for Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, not for R/RS).
Aluminum tubes, machined and anodized for a perfect and durable finish.
Sold in pairs with fixing seals.
Simply insert around the fork tubes. No modification necessary of the motorcycle, reversible fitment.
Note on Bonneville, Thruxton and Scrambler : requires moving the ignition key (kit available here) and the removal of the original headlight brackets (see alternative headlight kit here).
External diameter 50mm (2" approx).
Guaranteed 12 months.