Stainless Steel Engine Cover Bolts (complete set)
Version A (set of 33 bolts and washers) for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
Also suits the engine covers on America 2001-2016 and Speedmaster 2003-2016, but for the sprocket cover.
Version B for (set of 29 bolts and washers) for
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200, Thruxton R (2016+)
- Scrambler 1200 (2019+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
Complete set of stainless steel housing bolts to replace the original items of your Triumph, which are unattractive and tend to rust.
The hex/Allen M6 bolts replace the bolts on the right and left engine housings and on the sprocket cover. Include all necessary washers.
Direct replacement of the original bolts.
Replace one bolt after the other in sequence, without tightening at first.
When all bolts on one casing have been changed, tighten to 9Nm in sequence.
12 month warranty.