Engine Protection Bobbins for Triumph Twins
Version A for
- Triumph Bonneville, all versions 790/865cc (2001-2016)
- Triumph Thruxton 900 (2004-2016, 865cc)
Version B for
- Triumph Street Twin, Street Cup (2016+, 900cc)
- Triumph Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Triumph Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Triumph Thruxton 1200/R/RS/TFC (2016+)
- Bobber, Bobber Black, Bobber TFC (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
NOT suitable for America, Speedmaster 2003-2016 (865cc), Scrambler 900, Street Scrambler, nor Scrambler 1200.
Engine protection kit to spare your bike's engine in case of a drop : the energy is taken by the bobbins and transmitted to the frame (the bike's strongest part), sparing the engine from damage.
Machined from solid aluminium, powder-coated matt black finish for strength and durability. Bobbins in high-density polymer.
Design and manufacture in Great-Britain by Evo-Tech, specialist of high-performance motorcycle accessories.
Supplied ready to fit with all required bolts.
Attaches to the existing points on the frame, no modification of the bike necessary (fully reversible).
Supplied with detailed fitting instructions.
12 month warranty.