Clutch Kit for Triumph motorcycles
Version A for
- Bonneville and America 2001-2002 (790cc, check engine number 211133 or before)
Version B for
- Bonneville all versions 2003-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
Version C for
- Trident 750/900 and Trophy 900 de 1992-2001
- Tiger 900 carb versions 1993-1996
- Legend TT, Adventurer, Thunderbird 900/Sport (1995-2004)
- Speed Triple, Sprint and Daytona 900 (1993-1998)
Version D for
- Tiger 900 EFI from 1997-1998
- Tiger 955i, all versions 1999-2006
- Sprint RS/ST 955i (1999-2001, up to VIN 139276)
- Speed Triple T509 et 955i (1997-2001, up to 141871)
- Daytona 955i (1998-2000, up to VIN 132513)
Version E for
- Tiger 1050, all versions 2007-2011*
- Sprint RS/ST 955i (2002-2004, VIN 139277+)
- Sprint ST/GT 1050 (2005-2010)*
- Daytona 955i (2001-2006, VIN 132514+)
- Speed Triple 955i (2002-2004, VIN 141872-210444)
- Speed Triple and Sprint 1050 (2005-2008)*
Version F for
- Rocket III (2300cc), all versions 2004-2017 incl Roadster, Touring
Version G pour
- Tiger 800 all versions up to VIN 855531*
- Street Triple 675 std up to VIN 806645*
- Street Triple 675 R up to VIN 560476*
- Daytona 675 up to VIN 564947*
* not available for later versions (see your Triumph dealer).
Discs and springs to renew a clutch on the Triumph models above.
Friction discs made from a material specifically developed by EBC to avoid overheating or sliding, and to give a long life.
Reinforced springs, they eliminate slippage on strong accelerations (a known issue with the original Triumph clutch). The clutch is 10-15% firmer than the original but gains in performance and durability.
The metal plates are not usually changed as they do not wear.
EBC Brand, the well-known British specialist of high-performance braking and clutch parts for motorcycles.