Clutch Kit for Triumph motorcycles
Version A for
- Bonneville and America 2001-2002 (790cc, check engine number 211133 or before)
Version B for
- Bonneville all versions 2003-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
Version C for
- Trident 750/900 and Trophy 900/1200 de 1992-2001
- Tiger 900 carb versions 1993-1996
- Legend TT, Adventurer, Thunderbird 900/Sport (1995-2004)
- Speed Triple, Sprint and Daytona 900 (1993-1998)
Version D for
- Tiger 900 EFI from 1997-1998
- Tiger 955i, versions 1999-2006 up to VIN 232538 only*
- Sprint RS/ST 955i (1999-2001, up to VIN 139276)
- Speed Triple T509 et 955i (1997-2001, up to 141871)
- Daytona 955i (1998-2000, up to VIN 132513)
Version E for
- Tiger 1050, all versions 2007-2011, up to VIN 750469*
- Sprint RS/ST 955i (2002-2004, VIN 139277+)
- Sprint ST/GT 1050 (2005-2010)*
- Daytona 955i (2001-2006, VIN 132514+)
- Speed Triple 955i (2002-2004, VIN 141872-210444)
- Speed Triple 1050 (2005-2011, type 515NJ up to VIN 461331)*
Version F for
- Rocket III (2300cc), all versions 2004-2017 incl Roadster, Touring
Version G for
- Tiger 800 all versions up to VIN 855531*
- Street Triple 675 std up to VIN 806645*
- Street Triple 675 R up to VIN 560476*
- Daytona 675 from 2005-2013 only, up to VIN 564947*
* not available for later versions (see your Triumph dealer).
Version H for
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Bobber TFC (2018+)
Version I for Daytona 650 (2005).
Version J* for
- Daytona 600 (2003-2004)
- TT600 (2000-2003)
- Speed Four 600 (2002-2005)
See your Triumph dealer for other models (Thunderbird 1600/1700, Tiger 1050 Sport, Tiger 1200 Explorer)...
Discs and springs to renew a clutch on the Triumph models above.
Friction discs made from a material specifically developed by EBC to avoid overheating or sliding, and to give a long life.
Reinforced springs, they eliminate slippage on strong accelerations (a known issue with the original Triumph clutch). The clutch is 10-15% firmer than the original but gains in performance and durability.
The metal plates are not usually changed as they do not wear.
EBC Brand, the well-known British specialist of high-performance braking and clutch parts for motorcycles.
* Version J is a Ferodo-branded kit as EBC do not produce the equivalent version.