Chain & Sprocket Kit for Triumph 885cc Engine
High-durability chain (with rivet link), front and rear sprocket from JT-Power, high-quality Japanese manufacturing.
Version A for
- Triumph Thunderbird 900 et T-bird Sport (1995-2004)
- Triumph Legend TT, all versions 1998-2001
- Triumph Adventurer, all versions 1997-2002
The bikes above were fitted with either one of the two fitments below. They are interchangeable so you can choose whichever is best for your way of riding.
- front sprocket 17 teeth, rear sprocket 43 teeth, chain 114 links (for a shorter drive)
- front sprocket 18 teeth, rear sprocket 43 teeth, chain 114 links (for a longer drive)
Version B for
- Triumph Trident 900 (1992-1998)
- Triumph Trophy 900 (1992-2001)
- Triumph Sprint 900 (1993-1999)
- Triumph Speed Triple 900 carb versions (1994-1996)*
- Triumph Daytona 900 (1993-1996)
Triumph fitted many different sprocket sizes and chain lengths on these bikes. The reality is that they are interchangeable. Check your bike's sizes before selecting a kit in the same sizes, or if desired a different one for a "shorter" or "longer" drive ratio.
To calculate the ratio : size of rear sprocket divided by size of front sprocket (eg, 43/18 = 2,39). The higher the number, the "shorter" the drive is (better accelerations), the lower the number and the "longer" the drive (lower revs for a given bike speed).
* Note: EFI versions of 1997-1998 take the same sprockets as the 955cc versions (see here).
12 month warranty.