Chain & Sprocket Kit for Triumph 885cc Engine
JT-Power chain kit comprising X1R "X-ring" chain with rivet link, front and rear sprocket.
High-quality Japanese manufacturing.
Version A for
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- T-bird Sport (1998-2004)
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer (1997-2002)
The bikes above were fitted with either one of the three fitments offered in the menu. The sprockets are interchangeable so you can choose whichever combination is best for your way of riding (see below). However, the length of the chain needs to be checked on the bike before ordering.
Version B for
- Triumph Trident 900 (1992-1998)
- Triumph Trophy 900 (1992-2001)
- Triumph Sprint 900 (1993-1999)
- Triumph Speed Triple 900 carb versions (1994-1996)*
- Triumph Daytona 900 (1993-1996)
Triumph fitted many different sprocket sizes and chain lengths on these bikes. The reality is that they are interchangeable. Check your bike's sizes before selecting a kit in the same sizes, or if desired a different one for a "shorter" or "longer" drive ratio (see below).
* Note: EFI versions of 1997-1998 take the same sprockets as the 955cc versions (see here).
size of rear sprocket divided by size of front sprocket (eg, 43/18 = 2,39)
The higher the number, the "shorter" the drive is (better accelerations), the lower the number and the "longer" the drive (lower revs for a given bike speed).