See applications and details below.
JT-Power chain kit comprising X1R "X-ring" chain with rivet link, front and rear sprocket.
High-quality Japanese manufacturing.
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Thunderbird Sport 1998-2004
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1997-2002)
- Trident 900 (1992-1998)
- Trophy 900 (1992-2001)
- Trophy 1200 (1992-2003)
- Sprint 900 (1993-1999)
- Speed Triple 900 versions 1994-1996 with carburettors*
- Daytona 750/1000 (1992)
- Daytona 900 (1993-1996)
- Daytona 1200 (1993-1997)
Triumph fitted many different sprocket sizes and chain lengths on these bikes. The reality is that they are interchangeable. Check your bike's sizes before selecting a kit in the same sizes, or if desired a different one for a "shorter" or "longer" drive ratio.
* Note: EFI versions of 1997-1998 take the same sprockets as the 955cc versions (see here).
size of rear sprocket divided by size of front sprocket (eg, 43/18 = 2,39)
The higher the number, the "shorter" the drive is (better accelerations), the lower the number and the "longer" the drive (lower revs for a given bike speed).
There are no reviews written yet about this product..