Caliper Rebuild Kit for Triumph motorcyles
Version A for 2-piston front or rear caliper (one kit = one caliper) on
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016-2018 only, up to VIN 914447)
- Street Cup (2017-2019)
- Street Scrambler (2016-2018 only, up to VIN 914447)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, not for R/RS)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004)
- Tiger all versions 885cc, 955cc
Version A for rear only caliper (one kit = one caliper) on
- Street Twin (2019+ versions, from VIN 914448)
- Street Scrambler (2019+ versions, from VIN 914448)
- Thruxton R (1200cc, 2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2016 only, up to VIN 855531
- Tiger 1050 all versions 2007-2021 incl SE and Sport
- Tiger 1200/Explorer all versions 2011+
- Speed Triple all versions 885cc, 955cc
- Speed Triple 1050cc with Triumph/Nissin rear caliper only (not Brembo)
- Daytona 900/1200
- Sprint RS/ST 955
- Sprint ST/GT 1050
Version A exists with or without stainless steel pistons.
Version B for 4-piston front calipers left/right (one kit = two calipers) on
- Street Triple 675 only version R from 2012-2016 (VIN up to 560476)
- Daytona 600/650/675 from 2003-2007 (VIN up to 381274)
- Speed Triple 955i from 1999-2001 (VIN up to 141872)
- Daytona 955i from 2001-2006
- Tiger 1050 std/SE 2007-2013 (not Sport)
- Sprint ST 1050 from 2005-2010
- Rocket III all versions (2300cc, 2004-2017)
Version B is only available without the pistons.
Triumph are originally equipped with standard steel caliper pistons (not stainless), and over time they tend to oxidize, resulting in a less free movement and less supple and flexible braking. This kit eliminates this weakness, the pistons are made of stainless steel of high quality.
Nissin or Triumph-branded calipers on the models above.
Triumph recommends on its bikes the servicing of calipers (clean + change seals) as well as a brake fluid change every two years. The pistons need to be changed as soon as there are signs of corrosion.
Each kit includes
- stainless steel pistons (option)
- internal seals "O-ring"
- dust seals
- copper washers
- stainless steel bleed valve and cover
- grease packets
The stainless steel pistons have a lifetime warranty!