Caliper Rebuild Kit for Triumph motorcyles
For 2-piston front or rear caliper (one kit = one caliper) on
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004)
- Tiger 900/955
For 4-piston front calipers left/right (one kit = two calipers) on
- Street Triple 675 only version R (2012-2016)
- Daytona 600/650/675 from 2003-2007 (VIN up to 381274)
- Speed Triple 955i from 1999-2001 (VIN up to 141872)
- Daytona 955i from 2001-2006
- Tiger 1050 std/SE 2007-2013 (not Sport)
- Sprint ST 1050 from 2005-2010
- Rocket III all versions (2300cc, 2004-2017)
Nissin or Triumph-branded calipers on the models above.
Triumph recommends on its bikes the servicing of calipers (clean + change seals) as well as a brake fluid change every two years. The pistons need to be changed as soon as there are signs of corrosion.
Triumph are originally equipped with standard steel caliper pistons (not stainless), and over time they tend to oxidize, resulting in a less free movement and less supple and flexible braking. This kit eliminates this weakness, the pistons are made of stainless steel of high quality.
Each kit includes
- 2 stainless steel pistons (option)
- 2 internal seals "O-ring"
- 2 dust seals
- 2 copper washers
- stainless steel bleed valve and cover
- 2 grease packets
Order one kit per caliper to be rebuilt.
The stainless steel pistons have a lifetime warranty!