Caliper Rebuild Kit for Triumph motorcyles
For front or rear calipers on
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004)
- Tiger 900/955
Nissin or Triumph-branded calipers on the models above.
Triumph recommends on its bikes the servicing of calipers (clean + change seals) as well as a brake fluid change every two years. The pistons need to be changed as soon as there are signs of corrosion.
Triumph are originally equipped with standard steel caliper pistons (not stainless), and over time they tend to oxidize, resulting in a less free movement and less supple and flexible braking. This kit eliminates this weakness, the pistons are made of stainless steel of high quality.
Each kit includes
- 2 stainless steel pistons (option)
- 2 internal seals "O-ring"
- 2 dust seals
- 2 copper washers
- stainless steel bleed valve and cover
- 2 grease packets
Order one kit per caliper to be rebuilt.
The stainless steel pistons have a lifetime warranty!