Crankcase Breather Oil Filter
- Triumph Bonneville, Thruxton, Scrambler (toutes versions 2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Triumph America, Speedmaster (toutes versions 2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Triumph Rocket III toutes versions
- Triumph Thunderbird 1600/1700 toutes versions
- Triumph Tiger 800/955/1050/1200
Also suitable for any motorcycle with the breather tube has a diameter of 15mm.
Engine oil breather filter. The venting of the oil pan normally happens via a pipe that goes from the engine to the air box, and oil vapors are released into the air filter.
If you remove the air box to "boost" your engine, it is necessary to add a breather filter. Use the same hose which normally goes to the airbox, shortened to the desired location for the filter (see photo).
Metal filter, filter element in urethane requiring no lubrication or special cleaner.
Two finishes available: black or chrome.
Dimensions: 50mm diameter, 42mm height (filter only, without rubber base).
12 month warranty.