See applications and details below.
Version A for
- Daytona 750 (1992-1993)
- Daytona 1000 (1992-1993)
- Daytona 900 (1993-1996), except Super III
- Daytona 1200 (1993-1997)
See here for Daytona 900 Super III (1994-1996).
Version B for Daytona 955i & T595 (1997-2006)*.
*except for the rear pads on the (rare) versions with double swingarm, in this case please take these pads.
Note: for motorcycles with two front discs, always change both sides simultaneously, for the front please take quantity = 2.
To order front + rear pads, place in basket in two times.
FERODO's new Eco-Friction range has been engineered for 5 years to produce the best-possible combination of the following attributes:
- Superior performance (braking distances shortened by up to 17% in tests)
- Constant friction level for good brake modulation
- Durability (increased lifespan)
- Reduced noise and disc wear
- Low environmental impact (reduced use of heavy metals and lower particulate emissions)
European regulation KBA/ABE.
12 month warranty.