Alternator Stator for Triumph Motorbikes
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
Version B for
- Rocket III, all versions 2004-2017
Version C for
- Daytona 955i (1997-2000, incl T595)*
- Tiger 955i, all versions 2001-2006
- Sprint 955i RS/ST (2000-2004)
Version D for Daytona 955i (2001-2006)*.
* not suitable for Speed Triple 955i.
Version E for
- Tiger 1050/SE/Sport (2007-2016 up to VIN 750469)**
- Sprint 1050 ST/GT (2005-2015)
** not suitable for later models NN01/NH01
Version F for Speed Triple 1050 (2005-2010 with engine number 183487 and above). Diameter 115mm. Not compatible with earlier versions with 104mm stator, in that case see your Triumph dealer.
Version G for Street Triple 675 and Daytona 675, all versions 2005-2014 (up to VIN 560477, for versions after that see your Triumph dealer).
Stator replacement alternator.
Direct replacement for original item.
Designed and manufactured by ElectroSport in the USA.
Thickness of iron core 20 mm.