See details and applications below.... Show more
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
Version B for
- Rocket III, all versions 2004-2017
Version C for
- Daytona 955i (1997-2000, incl T595)*
- Tiger 955i, all versions 2001-2006
- Sprint 955i RS/ST (2000-2004)
Version D for Daytona 955i (2001-2006)*.
* not suitable for Speed Triple 955i.
Version E for
- Tiger 1050/SE/Sport (2007-2016 up to VIN 750469)**
- Sprint 1050 ST/GT (2005-2015)
** not suitable for later models NN01/NH01
Version F for Speed Triple 1050 (2005-2010 with engine number 183487 and above). Diameter 115mm. Not compatible with earlier versions with 104mm stator, in that case see your Triumph dealer.
Version G for Street Triple 675 and Daytona 675, all versions 2005-2014 (up to VIN 560477, for versions after that see your Triumph dealer).
Version H for
- Daytona 600/650 (2003-2005)
- TT600 (2000-2003)
- Speed Four 600 (2002-2005)
Stator replacement alternator.
Direct replacement for original item.
Designed and manufactured by ElectroSport in the USA.*
Thickness of iron core 20 mm.
* Version H is a JMP-branded unit, made in Germany as Electrosport do not produce the equivalent version.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..