See details and applications below.
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster 900 all versions 2003-2017
Version B for Rocket III all versions 2004-2017.
Version C for
- Daytona 955 versions 1997-2000 incl T595*
- Tiger 955 all versions 2001-2006
- Sprint 955 all versions 2000-2004
Version D for Daytona 955* versions 2001-2005 up to VIN 186150 (not for later versions).
* not suitable for Speed Triple 955, see your Triumph dealer.
Version E for
- Tiger 1050 versions 2007-2013 incl SE
- Tiger 1050 Sport versions 2013-2016 type 115NG, not suitable for 2016+ type NH01
- Sprint 1050 all versions 2005-2015
Version G for
- Street Triple 675 versions 2006-2013 (type D67)
- Daytona 675 versions 2005-2014 (type D67)
For later versions (type L67), see your Triumph dealer.
Version H for
- Daytona 600/650 (2003-2005)
- TT600 (2000-2003)
- Speed Four 600 (2002-2005)
Speed Triple 1050 (2004-2016, types 515NJ / 515NV)
- Triumph fitted two versions on these bikes, but it is impossible to say which motorcycle had which version... You just have to measure the outside diameter of the stator and take the correct version: version F if it is a stator 114mm, version C if it is a 104mm stator.
- For Speed Triple 1050 from 2016-2021 (types NN01/NN02), see your Triumph dealer.
Stator replacement alternator.
Direct replacement for original item.
Thickness of iron core 20 mm.
Versions A B C D F G - Designed and manufactured by ElectroSport in the USA.
Versions E H - Designed and manufactured by JMP in Germany.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..