See details and applications below.
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017
Version B for
- Rocket III all versions 2004-2017
Version C for
- Daytona 955i (1997-2000, incl T595)*
- Tiger 955i all versions 2001-2006
- Sprint 955i RS/ST (2000-2004)
Version D for Daytona 955i (2001-2006)*.
* not suitable for Speed Triple 955i.
Version E for
- Tiger 1050 all versions incl Sport 2007-2016 (type 115NG)**
- Sprint 1050 ST/GT (2005-2015)
** not suitable for later types NN01/NH01
Version G for
- Street Triple 675 all versions 2006-2013 (type D67)
- Daytona 675 all versions 2005-2014 (type D67)
For later versions (type L67), see your Triumph dealer.
Version H for
- Daytona 600/650 (2003-2005)
- TT600 (2000-2003)
- Speed Four 600 (2002-2005)
Speed Triple 1050 (2004-2016, types 515NJ / 515NV)
- Triumph fitted two versions on these bikes, but it is impossible to say which motorcycle had which version... You just have to measure the outside diameter of the stator and take the correct version: version F if it is a stator 114mm, version C if it is a 104mm stator.
- For Speed Triple 1050 from 2016-2021 (types NN01/NN02), see your Triumph dealer.
Stator replacement alternator.
Direct replacement for original item.
Designed and manufactured by ElectroSport in the USA.*
Thickness of iron core 20 mm.
* Version H is a JMP-branded unit, made in Germany as Electrosport do not produce the equivalent version.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..