See details and applications below.
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
Version B for
- Rocket III, all versions 2004-2017
Version C for
- Daytona 955i (1997-2000, incl T595)*
- Tiger 955i, all versions 2001-2006
- Sprint 955i RS/ST (2000-2004)
Version D for Daytona 955i (2001-2006)*.
* not suitable for Speed Triple 955i.
Version E for
- Tiger 1050/SE/Sport (2007-2016 up to VIN 750469)**
- Sprint 1050 ST/GT (2005-2015)
** not suitable for later models NN01/NH01
Version G for Street Triple 675 and Daytona 675, all versions 2005-2014 (up to VIN 560477, for versions after that see your Triumph dealer).
Version H for
- Daytona 600/650 (2003-2005)
- TT600 (2000-2003)
- Speed Four 600 (2002-2005)
Speed Triple 1050 (2004-2016, types 515NJ / 515NV)
- Triumph fitted two versions on these bikes, but it is impossible to say which motorcycle had which version... You just have to measure the outside diameter of the stator and take the correct version: version F if it is a stator 114mm, version C if it is a 104mm stator.
- For Speed Triple 1050 from 2016-2021 (types NN01/NN02), see your Triumph dealer.
Stator replacement alternator.
Direct replacement for original item.
Designed and manufactured by ElectroSport in the USA.*
Thickness of iron core 20 mm.
* Version H is a JMP-branded unit, made in Germany as Electrosport do not produce the equivalent version.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..