Solid Alloy Footrests for Triumph motorcycles
Front (rider) or rear (passenger) on:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
Rear only on:
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019+)
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Rocket III all versions (2004-2017)
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004)
Pair of replacement footrests, direct fit front/rear for the models above.
To improve your bike's looks or simply as replacement for damaged foorpegs (Triumph will charge you more for a single replacement peg than we do for a pair!)
Solid alloy cut with CNC machine, anodized for a perfect and durable finish.
Spring and ball locking/folding mechanism.
Length 10cm, diameter 22mm.
Designed and manufactured by TEC in Great-Britain.
12 month warranty.