Solid Alloy Footrests for Triumph motorcycles
Front (rider) or rear (passenger) on:
- Triumph Bonneville all versions 790/865cc (2001-2016)
- Triumph Scrambler all versions 865cc (2006-2016)
- Triumph Legend TT 900 (1995-2001)
- Triumph Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Triumph Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Triumph Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004)
Rear only on:
- Triumph Thruxton 900 (2004-2016)
- Triumph Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+)
- Triumph Speed Twin (2019+)
- Triumph Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+)
- Triumph Thruxton 1200/R (2016+)
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 (2019+)
- Triumph America, Speedmaster 790/865cc (2001-2016)
- Triumph Rocket III (all versions 2004+)
Pair of replacement footrests, direct fit front/rear for the models above.
To improve your bike's looks or simply as replacement for damaged foorpegs (Triumph will charge you more for a single replacement peg than we do for a pair!)
Solid alloy cut with CNC machine, anodized for a perfect and durable finish - silver or black.
Spring and ball locking/folding mechanism.
Length 10cm, diameter 22mm.
12 month warranty.