Adjustable Footrests for Triumph Twins
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2017+)
Not suitable for Scrambler 1200 (2019+), nor on the 2001-2016 Twins.
Pair of replacement footrests, direct fit front/rear for the models above.
To improve your bike's looks or simply as replacement for damaged foorpegs.
Also to provide a degree of adjustment with 8 positions and a variation of 25mm in either direction : you can position your feet higher or lower, closer and further away from the foot controls for a perfect riding position.
Solid alloy cut with CNC machine, anodized for a perfect and durable finish - silver or black.
Underside cutaway for better ground clearance.
Length 10cm, diameter 22mm.
Designed and manufactured by TEC in Great-Britain.
12 month warranty.