See applications and details below.
- Thruxton RS 2020+ (type DF01)
- Scrambler 1200 versions 2021+ (type DS04)
- Speed Twin 1200 versions 2021+ (type DD04)
- Street Twin 2021-2022 (type DP04)
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+, type DP04)
- Street Scrambler 2021-2022 only (type DC04)
- Scrambler 900 (2022+, type DC04)
- Bonneville T100 versions 2021+ (type DB04 only)
- Bonneville T120 versions 2021+ (type DU04 only)
- Bobber 2021+ (type DX04 only)
- Speedmaster 1200 versions 2021+ (type DX04 only)
Benefits of removing the AIS system :
- Simplified engine environment
- Reduced exhaust gas temperature, thereby limiting the appearance of blue "flaming" on exhausts
- More progressive deceleration, without backfiring
- Small weight gain
The kit includes an electronic "blank connector" which will trick the engine-management system into thinking that the AIS system is still there... so the "engine check" light will not come on !
Also supplied : alloy blanking plate for a finished look.
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original motorcycle, and as such it is no longer strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..