Get your engine +29% more air!
See applications and details below.
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2014 (type A08)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2015-2016 (type A082)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2017 (type C201)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2018-2020 (types C301/C302)
Direct replacement of the original filter.
Your bike's original filter (as well as most aftermarket filters) are designed to be disposable: the filter element is made of strong porous paper and so cannot be cleaned without damage. DNA designs its filters differently: the filter material is a multi-layered cotton felt, protected by a fine aluminium mesh. This material costs a lot more, but it provides unequalled durability, excellent filtration and a much better air flow.
For more info on DNA filters, their technology and their performance please see the visual at the bottom of this page.
A good filter should last the life of the bike. Strict quality controls, materials of the highest quality, mean that DNA filters are granted a Lifetime Warranty!
They need, however, to be maintained regularly: Once a year or every 15.000 to 30.000 km, depending on riding conditions.
- Make sure the engine cools down before cleaning
- Take the air filter out of the airbox, taking care to make sure that no dirt or debris falls into the intake
- Spray the filter with cleaning solution on both sides and wait 5-10 minutes
- Rinse under running water to remove all dirt and dust
- Let the filter dry completely (up to several hours depending on conditions)
- Apply fresh filter oil generously and let the filter rest for 20 minutes
- Replace the filter in the airbox
There are no reviews written yet about this product..