Air Filter K&N for Triumph Tiger 800
- Tiger 800 std/XC (2010-2014, model code A08)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2015-2016 (model code A082)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2017 (model code C201)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2018-2020 (model code C301/C302)
Direct replacement of the original filter.
Benefits of the K&N filter
Most filters on the market are designed to be disposable: the filter element is made of strong paper and so cannot be cleaned without damage. K&N designs its filters differently: the filter material is a cotton felt, reinforced to give it a rigidity. This material costs more, but it provides durability.
Compared to your bike's original filter:
- Better filtration index
- Less impact on the airflow ("high flow" filter)
- Provides a better engine sound
K&N air filters are guaranteed for life... and one million kilometers! However, it must be cleaned and oiled regularly - K&N cleaning kit available on our site.