Dual-Metal Rear Sprocket, Gold Finish
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
These models take a 43-teeth sprocket, same as the original fitment.
The ZF sprocket is one the highest quality and most technically advanced sprockets in the world, thanks to its dual-metal construction, combining the durability of steel and the lightness of aluminium:
- outer ring (teeth) in cured steel for wear resistance
- central part in duralumin 7075 t65a, an alloy with a tensile strength of 11 times that of pure aluminum
Designed and made by ZF Sprockets in Poland.
Additional design benefit : a small milling in the tooth base of the sprocket guarantees optimal self-cleaning, as the dirt cannot accumulate between the teeth and thus wear the chain and the sprocket so fast.
The durability of the ZF-Dual sprockets is about three times longer, and its weight 50% lighter than standard steel sprockets.