See details and applications below.
- Bonneville 2001-2016 versions with wire wheels only
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
Both the bikes above have a 19" front wheel (with 36 spokes) and a 17" rear wheel (with 40 spokes).
Not suitable for Thruxton nor any other Triumph models.
These spokes are specifically made of 100% stainless steel in California, fantastic quality.
Big improvement on the stock spokes fitted by Triumph:
- they will not rust, ever!
- stainless steel is inherently stronger than standard steel
- slightly larger diameter*
They fit as a direct replacement of the original spokes, with original wheel hubs and rims and require no modifications on the bike.
*6/8 gauge (.200” tapered down to .157”) spokes with .281” round body nipples
Sold as a complete set of 36 spokes (front) and 40 spokes (rear), including stainless steel tightening nuts.
Or per unit:
- Front wheel two types (short and long bend), same length
- Rear wheel two types (short and long bend) x two lengths
We recommend changing all spokes on a wheel at the same time as mixing standard and stainless spokes could alter the wheel's balance due to the superior strength of our spokes.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..