Stainless Steel Spokes for Triumph Motorcycles
- Bonneville standard and T100 with wire wheels (2001-2016)
- Scrambler 900 (2006-2016)
Both the bikes above have a 19" front wheel (with 36 spokes) and a 17" rear wheel (with 40 spokes).
Not suitable for Thruxton nor any other Triumph models.
These spokes are specifically made of 100% stainless steel in California, fantastic quality.
Big improvement on the stock spokes fitted by Triumph:
- they will not rust, ever!
- stainless steel is inherently stronger than standard steel
- slightly larger diameter*
They fit as a direct replacement of the original spokes, with original wheel hubs and rims and require no modifications on the bike.
*6/8 gauge (.200” tapered down to .157”) spokes with .281” round body nipples
Sold as a complete set of 36 spokes (front) and 40 spokes (rear), including stainless steel tightening nuts.
Or per unit:
- Front wheel two types (short and long bend), same length
- Rear wheel two types (short and long bend) x two lengths
We recommend changing all spokes on a wheel at the same time as mixing standard and stainless spokes could alter the wheel's balance due to the superior strength of our spokes.