Check the diameter of your handlebar before you buy!
22mm on Triumph bikes:
- Bonneville 2009-2016 versions with alloy wheels only
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- Thruxton 900 (2004-2008 with clip-on bars)
- Legend TT 1998-2001
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Thunderbird Sport 1998-2004
- Speed Triple, Sprint, Trident 900 (1993-1998)
Also 22mm for Kawasaki W650/W800.
25mm on Triumph bikes:
- Bonneville 2001-2016 versions with wire wheels only
- Thruxton 900 EFI versions with flat handlebar 2009-2016
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+*
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+*
- Bobber all versions 2017+
- Bobber Black 2018-2021*
- Speedmaster 1200 all versions 2018+*
- Rocket III all versions 2004-2017
*not suitable for bikes with heated grips.
Soft rubber, choice of colours.
Sold in pairs.
Similar to Biltwell Thruster grips.
The left grip (clutch) is mounted directly on the handlebar (the inner diameter of the grip is the same as the external diameter of the handlebar), the right grip (accelerator) has an internal diameter of +3mm because it is mounted on the throttle control ("twist").
Easy, direct replacement for the original handle.
Warranty 12 months.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..