Applications and details below.
Version A for Bonneville 2001-2016, versions with wire wheels only.
Will not fit ally/mag wheel versions, not Thruxton 900.
Version B for
- Street Twin Euro4 versions 2016-2021, type DP01/DP02
- Street Cup (2017-2019)
- Street Twin Euro5 versions 2021-2022 (type DP04) only if the catalyst is replaced by an X-pipe MTE120.
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+) only if the catalyst is replaced by an X-pipe MTE120.
Version C for
- Bonneville T100 (2017+, Euro4 and Euro5 versions)
- Bonneville T120 (2016+, Euro4 and Euro5 versions)
Version D for
- Bobber std (all versions 2017+, Euro4 and Euro5 versions)
- Bobber Black (all versions 2017+, Euro4 and Euro5 versions)
- Speedmaster 1200 (all versions 2018+, Euro4 and Euro5 versions)
Version E for
- Speed Twin 1200 (2019+, Euro4 and Euro5 versions)
- Thruxton R (2016-2021, type DE01)
Will not fit Thruxton RS.
Not suitable for bikes with a centre stand, these silencers do not have the stand stop that is on the original RHS silencer.
Pair of silencers (slip-ons) to fit directly at the end of the bike's factory catalyst.
For added performance and soundtrack, the catalyst can be replaced with a bypass pipe (except for version A since 2001-2016 bikes has no catalyst).
Designed and manufactured by Motone in Great-Britain. Made from 300-Series stainless steel, with CNC-machined 6061-alloy end caps.
The silencers include removable baffles (made from perforated tubes and wadding material - to remove them you need to remove the silencers from the bike, undo the fixing bolt and push the baffle out from the inside).
Black version is heat-treated for a perfect and durable finish.
The kit contains:
2x link pipes to catalyst/bypass*
2x graphite exhaust gaskets/seals*
2x jubilee clamps (black on black versions)
*version D only, the other versions attach directly to the bike's link pipes.
Richer sound - with the catalyst in place the noise level is one notch higher than stock and with a more "throaty" sound (more like an older Twin). With the catalyst removed/bypassed the noise level goes up again but remain civilised. Listen to the here (sans cat).
Other benefit: weight gain with approx 5kg taken off the bike!
No reprogrammation of the ECU necessary.
Direct replacement of the original silencers.
No modification of the bike, fully reversible fitment.
Warranty 12 months.