See details and applications below.
Suitable for all motorcycles with a steel fuel tank.
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2016 (790/865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
- Legend TT, Adventurer 900, Thunderbird 900/Sport (1995-2004)
Not suitable for Thunderbird 1600/1700 nor Rocket III.
Also looks great on
- Royal-Enfield Interceptor 650, Continental GT 650 (2018+)
- Honda CB1100 (all versions 2012+)
- Kawasaki W650/W800 (all versions 1999+)
Tank bag with vintage look, which fits to the tank with powerful magnets ensuring stability in all circumstances. It is thus possible to install the bag on the tank in a few seconds, and to take it with you on arrival.
Dimensions 25x18x10 cm.
Expandable volume thanks to zip expansion: 3 liters (compressed) or 5.5 liters (extended).
- a cable slot
- a solid carrying handle
- waterproof rain cover provided
- fastening straps provided to install the bag on non-magnetized tanks, or on the saddle (see photos)
Made from Napalon synthetic leather and canvas, with a polyurethane lining.
Caution: put your electronic objects in the net of the cover (far from the magnets of fixation).
Full video here.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..