Cone Air Filters for Triumph Twins
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
In addition to their great look, they allow a much more direct air intake, thus an increase in performance for the engine (slightly larger jets are recommended on carburettor bikes). And better sound!
Opening diameter 52/54mm to fit directly on the bodies of carburetors and injectors.
Filter length (without rubber ring) 100 mm
Base diameter 90 mm
End diameter 50 mm
Benefits of the K&N filter
Most filters on the market are designed to be disposable: the filter element is made of strong paper and so cannot be cleaned without damage. K&N designs its filters differently: the filter material is a cotton felt, reinforced to give it a rigidity. This material costs more, but it provides durability.
As such, these filters are easy to fit and attach directly to the entrance of the carburetor or throttle body. However, these changes require modification / deletion of the original air box, which also houses some electrical components that need to be repositioned - see our ref KIT002 for removal of the air box.
The original side panels can be re-used with no modifications.
K&N air filters are guaranteed for life... and one million kilometers! However, it must be cleaned and oiled regularly - K&N cleaning kit available on our site.