Applications and details see below.
Version A for
- Bonneville versions with wire wheels 2001-2016 (790/865cc)*
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
Version B for Bonneville versions with alloy wheels 2009-2016 (865cc)
Version C for
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)*
- Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+, 900cc)
Does NOT fit Thruxton 1200/R, Speed Twin, Scrambler 1200, Bobber nor Speedmaster 1200.
*For Bonneville versions, requires the removal of the fender bars.
Hand-manufactured to very high standards from top-quality "Aviation 5052" aluminum sheets, formed and polished/brushed/anodized to a lasting and flawless finish.
Three finished available:
- "mirror polish" (hand-polished)
- brushed alloy (anodized for a perfect and durable aspect)**
- satin black (anodized)
** the brushed version is easy to paint to your choice of colour, after a light sanding.
Two lengths available (all versions are 13cm wide):
- Short = 38cm long (curved length of the arc)
- Medium = 57cm long
[for reference, the factory mudguard on Bonneville is 88cm long]
Pre-drilled for a direct and perfect fit on the original fender arch, for the bikes indicated for each version.
Direct replacement of the original fender.
12 month warranty.