See applications and details below.
Versions A & B for
- Speed Triple 955i all versions 1999-2004
- Sprint RS/ST 955i all versions 1999-2004
- Sprint ST/GT 1050 all versions 2005-2015
- Tiger 1050 all versions 2007-2021 incl SE and Sport
- Speed Triple 1050 all versions 2005-2021
Does not fit any other bikes than listed above, even with 955/1050 engines.
Triumph has fitted two types/brands of solenoids, and it is impossible to know which one your bike has from its year or VIN number. You need to visually check your bike and, with the help of our visual (last picutre), determine whether version A or version B is the correct one. The rest of the kit is the same in both versions.
Version C for
- Tiger 1200 all versions 2022+ (type PV01)
- Speed Triple 1200 all versions 2021+
Benefits of removing the AIS system :
- Simplified engine environment
- Reduced exhaust gas temperature, thereby limiting the appearance of blue "flaming" on exhausts
- More progressive deceleration, without backfiring
- Small weight gain
The kit includes an electronic "blank connector" which will trick the engine-management system into thinking that the AIS system is still there... so the "engine check" light will not come on !
Also supplied : alloy blanking plates for a finished look.
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original motorcycle, and as such it is no longer strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.