Get your engine +29% more air!
See applications and details below.
Version A for
- Speed Triple 1050 from 2005-2010 (round headlights, up to VIN 461331)
- Sprint 1050 ST/GT (2005-2015)
- Tiger 1050 all versions 2007-2021 incl SE and Sport
Version A is a DNA filter.
Version B for
- Speed Triple 1050 from 2011-2015 (angular headlights, VIN 461332-735336)
Version B is a K&N filter.
Version C for
- Speed Triple 1050 from 2016-2021 (ovoid headlights, VIN 735337+)
Version C is a K&N filter.
Direct replacement of the original filter.
Supplied pre-oiled and ready to fit.
Benefits of "High-Flow" filters
Most filters on the market are designed to be disposable: the filter element is made of strong paper and so cannot be cleaned without damage. DNA and K&N design their filters differently: the filter material is a cotton felt, reinforced to give it a rigidity. This material costs more, but it provides durability.
Compared to your bike's original filter:
- Better filtration index
- Less impact on the airflow ("high flow" filter)
- Provides a better engine sound
A good filter should last the life of the bike. Strict quality controls, materials of the highest quality, mean that DNA and K&N filters are granted a Lifetime Warranty!
They need, however, to be maintained regularly: Once a year or every 15.000 to 30.000 km, depending on riding conditions.
- Make sure the engine cools down before cleaning
- Take the air filter out of the airbox, taking care to make sure that no dirt or debris falls into the intake
- Spray the filter with cleaning solution on both sides and wait 5-10 minutes
- Rinse under running water to remove all dirt and dust
- Let the filter dry completely (up to several hours depending on conditions)
- Apply fresh filter oil generously and let the filter rest for 20 minutes
- Replace the filter in the airbox