Get your engine +42% (or even +95%) more air!
Version A for
- Royal-Enfield Interceptor 650 (2018+)
- Royal-Enfield Continental GT 650 (2018+)
Version A - By changing the filter only, you gain +42% air going to the engine. As an option, we offer an adapter plate which allows the removal of the original "snorkel" restrictor. With this option the air gain to the engine is +95%!
Version B for Royal-Enfield Super Meteor 650 (2023+).
Version B - By changing the filter only, you gain +79% air going to the engine. With the optional adapter plate, this increases to +190%!
Your bike's original filter (as well as most aftermarket filters) are designed to be disposable: the filter element is made of strong porous paper and so cannot be cleaned without damage. DNA designs its filters differently: the filter material is a multi-layered cotton felt, protected by a fine aluminium mesh. This material costs a lot more, but it provides unequalled durability, excellent filtration and a much better air flow.
For more info on DNA filters, their technology and their performance please see the visual at the bottom of this page.
Direct replacement for the original filter.
A good filter should last the life of the bike. Strict quality controls, materials of the highest quality, mean that DNA filters are granted a Lifetime Warranty!
They need, however, to be maintained regularly: Once a year or every 15.000 to 30.000 km, depending on riding conditions.
- Make sure the engine cools down before cleaning
- Take the air filter out of the airbox, taking care to make sure that no dirt or debris falls into the intake
- Spray the filter with cleaning solution on both sides and wait 5-10 minutes
- Rinse under running water to remove all dirt and dust
- Let the filter dry completely (up to several hours depending on conditions)
- Apply fresh filter oil generously and let the filter rest for 20 minutes
- Replace the filter in the airbox
There are no reviews written yet about this product..