Ferodo Eco-Friction Brake Pads for Triumph Tiger
Several versions to fit your bike :
- Version A for Tiger 900 (1992-1997 up to VIN 71698)
- Version B for Tiger 900 (1998-2000 from VIN 71699)
- Version C for Tiger 955i (2000-2004 with wire wheels)
- Version D for Tiger 955i (2005-2006 with alloy wheels)
- Version E for Tiger 800 (all versions from 2011+)*
Note : Your bike has two front discs, always change the pads on both drives simultaneously. For the front you will receive 2 pairs of pads.
To order front and rear pads, place in basket in two times.
* on Tiger 800 at the rear, there is no Ferodo pads available, you will therefore receive a set of Sifam sintered pads (hence the price difference).
FERODO's new Eco-Friction range has been engineered for 5 years to produce the best-possible combination of the following attributes:
- Superior performance (braking distances shortened by up to 17% in tests)
- Constant friction level for good brake modulation
- Durability (increased lifespan)
- Reduced noise and disc wear
- Low environmental impact (reduced use of heavy metals and lower particulate emissions)
European regulation KBA/ABE.
12 month warranty.