See applications and details below.
Version A (thread M16x1.50mm, spanner size 22mm) for
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
Version B (thread M18x1.50mm, spanner size 24mm) for
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
- Rocket III all versions (2300cc, 2004-2017)
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 all versions (2009-2017)
- Bonneville T100 (2016+, 900cc)
- Bonneville T120 (2016+, 1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019+)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
Top-quality wheel nuts made from forged 316 stainless steel, the composition of which (10.5% chromium, molybden...) provide ideal characteristics:
- Extreme strength
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High resistance to acids
Finished by polishing, then a chromium-rich oxide layer gives stainless steel its corrosion resistance.
Warranty 12 months.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..