See details and applications below.
- Moto Guzzi V7 all versions 2007+ (750cc/850cc)
- Moto Guzzi V9 all versions 2016+
- Moto Guzzi V85 TT (2019+)
Wilbers Zero-Friction fork springs will radically change the behavior and comfort of your bike - you will not believe it at first!
Two main differences:
- these springs are "progressive", or multi-frequency, while the original springs are single frequency (single spring, the loops are regular). As a result they react much better to a range of road surfaces and irregularities.
- their unique "Zero-Friction" treatment guarantees a perfect and constant behaviour, no matter the operating temperature or stress they are put under.
Designed and made in Germany by Wilbers, a large specialist of motorcycle suspensions since 1985.
The springs are made from a chrome-silicium steel developed specifically for Wilbers, to guarantee an excellent durability (no squashing over time).
The length is the same as the original, these springs do not change the height of the bike.
Sold in pairs.
Wilbers fork oil 5W (viscosity recommended by Wilbers and Guzzi), one-litre bottle corresponding to one bike's capacity, with some spare oil for top-ups. We recommend changing the oil every three years.
Easy fitment, with basic tools.
No modification of the bike required, installation is completely reversible.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..