See Applications and details below.
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
Not suitable for Scrambler 900 from 2006-2016, nor America or Speedmaster.
Version B for
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Thruxton 1200/R (2016-2021)
- Thruxton RS (2020+)
- Speed Twin 1200 all versions 2019+
Version C for
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Bobber all versions 2017+
- Bobber Black 2018-2021
- Speedmaster 1200 all versions 2018+
Version D for Scrambler 1200 versions 2019-2021 (Euro4, type DS01)
Version E for Scrambler 1200 versions 2021+ (Euro5, type DS04)
Pair of engine bars in 27mm diameter steel tubes, satin black finish (same appearance as the frame of the bike) with oven-baked paint.
Design and manufacture in Germany by SW Motech, motorcycle accessories specialist.
Supplied ready to fit, supplied with hardware and instructions.
Fits on existing points on the frame, no changes to the bike (reversible assembly).
12 month warranty.