See applications and details below.
Version A for Bonneville all versions 2001-2016.
Rear sprocket 65 teeth, front sprocket 27 teeth, belt length 130 teeth.
Version B for
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
Rear sprocket 65 teeth, front sprocket 27 teeth, belt 132 teeth.
Version C for
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017
Rear sprocket 65 teeth, front sprocket 27 teeth, belt 136 teeth.
Same ratio as standard (65/27 vs 43/18).
Designed and manufactured by FreeSpirits, Italian specialist in high-performance equipment. High quality workmanship. The kit includes front sprocket, rear pulley, belt and all fixings required.
Warning: the original chain and sprocket guards are not compatible with this kit (see photos). See the optional sprocket and chain covers.
Also as an option, the belt tensioner is not required for the correct operation of the belt kit, but it increases the belt's lifespan and reduces the constraint on the wheel bearings and the front sprocket.
- Much smoother operation, no chain "jolts" when you change gear
- Reduces the weight and power loss compared to a chain
- No need for regular maintenance, lubrication or chain tensioning !
- Longevity : the belt can do 50.000km or more without problems
- The rear wheel stays clean
Assembly instead of the chain and original gears.
Comes with detailed instructions.
12 month warranty.