See applications and details below.
Version A for
- Royal-Enfield Interceptor 650 versions 2018-2022 with rectangular brake fluid reservoir
- Royal-Enfield Continental GT 650 versions 2018-2022 with rectangular brake fluid reservoir
Version B for
- Royal-Enfield Meteor 350 (2020+)
- Royal-Enfield Classic 350 (2021+)
- Royal-Enfield Hunter 350 (2022+)
- Royal-Enfield Interceptor 650 versions 2023+ with oval brake fluid reservoir
- Royal-Enfield Continental GT 650 versions 2023+ with oval brake fluid reservoir
- Royal-Enfield Super Meteor 650 (2023+)
Pair of alloy replacement handles, milled from solid 6061-T6 aluminum billet on 5-axis CNC machine, polished and finished by anodizing.
Stainless steel screws and spacers.
Adjustable 6 positions.
Designed and manufactured by TEC in Great-Britain.
Brake lever fitment
Remove the pivot bolt holding the original lever, then remove the lever. Lightly grease the pivot bolt then install the new lever to replace it. Be careful to leave a little "play" between the lever and the piston (when the brake fluid heats up it expands slightly). Tighten the fitment and check the operation of the brake light.
Clutch lever fitment
Disassemble the pivot bolt which holds the original lever then remove the lever without forcing to avoid damaging the clutch switch (add WD40 if necessary and proceed step-by-step). Loosen the adjustment of the clutch cable to the maximum then undo the cable from its guide. Lightly grease the pivot bolt then install the new lever to replace it. Tighten the screw. Adjust the cable tension.
Warranty 12 months.