This site is published by SARL BRITISH LEGENDS, headquarters:
81ter avenue Pierre Mercier
Company registration number: 800 230 997000 10
VAT registration number: FR39800230997
Activity: Sales of accessories products and equipment for motor vehicles
BRITISH LEGENDS strives to provide, to the best of its abilities, accurate and up-to-date information on this site, and reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice the content. However, visitors are invited to verify the information by other means.
Accordingly, we assume no responsibility for any inaccuracies or omissions relating to information available on the site; for all damages resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to changes in the information available to on the site; and more generally for any damages, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused as a result of anyone accessing the site or the inability to access, as well as use of the site and / or credit given to any information directly or indirectly from it.
This entire site is covered by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. Any representation, reproduction, modification, commercial use, and or transfer to another site are prohibited unless permission by mail to the address indicated above. Only use for personal purposes is permitted.
Furthermore, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights over the documents contained
the site and all elements created for this site are the exclusive property of BRITISH LEGENDS or its suppliers, does not grant any license or any right other than to consult the site.
All trademarks mentioned on this site belong to their respective owners. All products, logos and images mentioned in the pages of this site are the property of their respective brands.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
It's very simple:
- When you create an account and/or place an order on the site, we collect only the data that is directly required for the processing of the order.
- The payment systems linked to the site are independent of our site: you will be, for the purpose of payment, transferred to pages managed by the chosen partner (Ingenico for card payments and Paypal for payments by Paypal account), then automatically returned to our site for final validation of your order.
- We do not see any details of payments, only the means of payment used (card or Paypal account) and the result (payment validated/incomplete/canceled/rejected), so we do not have access to your card number or other details confidential.
- We will not share your personal data with anyone, ever!
- Your data is stored on our order management platform (Lightspeed eCom) and remains our exclusive property; the owners, operators and partners of the platform have no right of access to your data.
- Your email address will be added to the mailing list of our newsletter (which we manage ourselves, without outside intervention) and you can unsubscribe at any time via the dedicated button on the newsletter, or on simple request; in this case you will not receive any more emails from us, except directly related to the processing of one of your orders.
The hyperlinks on the site directing users to other websites do not engage the responsibility of BRITISH LEGENDS for the content of these sites. Establishing link to our site does not require permission, but BRITISH LEGENDS disclaims any liability in this case.