YSS Fork Transformation Kit for Triumph motorbikes
Several kits to fit the bollowing models:
- Bonneville 2001-2016 (790/865cc), versions with wire wheels only*
- Thruxton 900 (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 (2006-2016, 865cc)
- Street Twin (900cc, 2016-2018)**
- Street Scrambler (900cc, 2017-2018)**
- Bonneville T100 (900cc, 2017+)***
- Bobber std (2017+)****
* Will fit alloy/mag wheel versions but you will need to shorten the tube spacers.
** not suitable for 2018+ versions (VIN 914448+).
*** Not suitable for Bonneville T120.
**** Not suitable for Bobber Black nor Speedmaster 1200.
Triumph uses fairly basic components for its forks, with the result that the front end of your bike is "competent", but not much more : weak damping, poor adaptability to road surfaces and riding styles.
This kit has all the elements to transform the front end of your bike : top quality springs made from a specific steel compound to give adaptability, adjustable preload caps to suit your preferences, and quality valves for a bette damping and more rigorous dynamic behaviour.
The kit includes:
- high-quality linear fork springs
- adjustable preload fork tube caps
- damping valves with spacers
- spacer tubes and washers
Does not modify the height/rake of your bike.
12 month warranty.