YSS Fork Transformation Kit for Triumph
Several kits to fit the bollowing models:
- Bonneville 2001-2016 (790/865cc), versions with wire wheels only*
- Thruxton 900 (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 (2006-2016, 865cc)
- Street Twin (900cc, 2016-2018)**
- Street Scrambler (900cc, 2017-2018)**
- Bonneville T100 (2017-2020 only, not suitable for 2021+ versions with Brembo front brake)***
- Bobber standard (2017-2021, type DV01 with 41mm forks)****
* Will fit alloy/mag wheel versions but you will need to shorten the tube spacers.
** Not suitable for 2018+ versions (VIN 914448+).
*** Not suitable for Bonneville T120.
**** Not suitable for Bobber Black, nor Speedmaster 1200, nor Bobber 2021+ (type DX04).
Triumph uses fairly basic components for its forks, with the result that the front end of your bike is "competent", but not much more : weak damping, poor adaptability to road surfaces and riding styles.
This kit has all the elements to transform the front end of your bike : top quality springs made from a specific steel compound to give adaptability, adjustable preload caps to suit your preferences, and quality valves for a bette damping and more rigorous dynamic behaviour.
The kit includes:
- high-quality linear fork springs
- adjustable preload fork tube caps
- damping valves with spacers
- spacer tubes and washers
Does not modify the height/rake of your bike.
12 month warranty.