See applications and details below.... Show more
Version A for all bikes with 41mm fork tubes:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2016 (790/865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019-2021 only, not for 2021+ version with Marzocchi forks)
- Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, not for R/RS)
- Bobber standard (2017-2021, type DV01)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018-2021, type DV01)
Version B for 47mm forks
- Bobber Black (2017-2021, type DV01)
- Bobber TFC (2018+)
- Bobber 2021+ (type DX04)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2021+, type DX04)
Will totally transform and radicalise the front of your bike!
This kit allows you to fit the turn signals (in the form of an LED strip) directly on the fork tubes.
On motorcycles equipped with gaiters, simply lower the gaiters and insert the indicators between the gaiters and the triple tee for a guaranteed "invisible at rest" effect.
Manufactured in the USA.
Note: this is a kit that we import from the USA, it has not been approved for Europe. That said, the product lighting is very visible (+ than the original indicators!).
Easy assembly with basic tools.
No need to remove the fork tubes (see visual).
There are no reviews written yet about this product..