Details and applications below.
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Street Twin (2016-2018 only, up to VIN 914446)
- Street Cup (2017-2019)
- Street Scrambler (2017-2018 only, up to VIN 914446)
- Bonneville T100 (2017-2020 only, not suitable for 2021+ version with Brembo brake)
- Bobber standard (2017-2021, type DV01 with 41mm forks)
Not suitable for Bonneville T120, Thruxton 1200/1200R, Bobber Black nor Speedmaster 1200.
The original fork Triumph offers minimal damping: the damping piston (index 8 on the attached diagram) is far too weak, in order to favour the "comfortable" nature of the bike. As a result, the front of the motorcycle is too flexible, which is fine for a "lazy" ride, but leaves much to be desired in terms of behavior (crash under braking, mellowing on irregular surfaces, imprecise curve behavior etc).
This kit adds restrictors within the damping pistons (at the bottom of the lower fork tubes), and valves above these pistons (junction with the spring). Damping becomes much more effective, giving a more precise behavior:
- less crashing under the small braking
- more rigorous riding on uneven surfaces
- cornering precision
High-precision parts in solid alloy, machined then hand-finished and anodized for longevity.
High-quality rubber seals.
Important fitment note : unless you already have it (or a similar tool), you need to order the optional tool to reach into the fork sleeves and disassemble the damping tube from the fork bottom.
Ideal complementary product : progressive fork springs.
12 month warranty
There are no reviews written yet about this product..