Profiled Belly Pan for Triumph Twins
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
Version B for
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)*
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)*
*on these models you will need to cut out a small section at the top of the fiberglass shell to ensure that it fits closely to the subframe. Nothing difficult with a fine metal-cutting saw blade.
Not suitable for Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019+).
Fiberglass belly pan with a unique profile that gives your bike a sporty racing looks.
Delivered hand-finished but unpainted, you can either paint them yourself (after a simple sanding) or have them painted locally by a pro.
Supplied with stainless fixing kit.
Version B also includes two frontal vents and a stainless steel mesh.
Designed and crafted by Tamarit Motorcycles in Spain.
Fits on existing mounting points on the frame.