Spark 2-into-2 Exhaust System (Stainless Steel)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200, Thruxton R (2016+, 1200cc)
Note: not compatible with a center stand (if your bike has one, get rid of it and use our workshop stand, much smarter solution !).
Does not fit Bobber, Bobber Black nor Speedmaster 1200.
Stainless steel 2-into-2 exhaust system with side outlets.
Designed and crafted by Spark Exhausts in Italy.
- elegant and minimal looks
- fantastic level of finish and attention to detail
- weight gain: weighs only 5kgs, 7kgs less than the original exhaust!
- small gain in performance, see chart
- better sound (see this video)
Certified Euro4 (supplied with certificate) with the baffles present and with the original catalyst left in place (it sits between the two downpipes below the engine).
For more performance, you can remove the catalyst (by using a bypass x-pipe) but you then lose the Euro4 certification. The baffles are easily removable, which adds noise but changes little in terms of performance.
We recommend fitment by a professional, unless you are experimented in such things.
Requires no modification of the bike, totally reversible assembly.
It is not necessary to reprogramme the ECU.