Version A for
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019+)
- Bobber std (2017+)
- Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
Not suitable for Bonneville (interference with the horizontal silencers).
Version B for
- Rocket 3 R/GT (2500cc, 2019+)
Designed and manufactured in France, mounting on the swing arm (rear wheel).
The kit is composed of two elements, which gives the possibility of adjusting the inclination of the plate.
The main fixing is in 5mm thick stainless steel and the license plate part is in 3mm thick steel, the combination of the two ensures great rigidity while absorbing vibrations. Satin black finish like the frame of your bike, high quality epoxy oven-baked paint.
The license plate holder itself measures 130mm x 118mm, making it possible to fit all international license plates (aligned on the upper right corner).
The version A kit includes:
- two-part license plate holder
- LED license light (mounted on the right-hand side top corner) *
- stainless steel fixing kit
- extension of the electrical wiring harness with heat-retractable lugs and tie-wraps**
*please refer to the CAD drawings of the visuals, the photos were taken with a prototype that did not have the final plate lighting.
** 1 meter extension supplied, two cables in a black braided sheath to pass along the swingarm.
The version B kit adds a pair of turn signal mounting brackets that allow the original turn signals (or any indicators on an M8 threaded rod) to be refitted under the wheel arch behind the rear footrests. The original connectors are reused.
Easy installation with basic tools.
Requires no modification of the bike (uses existing fixings points).
Fully reversible assembly.
12 month warranty.