See applications and details below.
Suitable for any bike with a single H4 headlight.
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2017
- Speedmaster 900 all versions 2003-2017
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Thruxton 1200/R 2016-2021
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900/Sport 1995-2004
Also suitable for Royal-Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650.
Does NOT work for bikes with LED headlight (including conventional headlight converted to LED bulb), nor on bikes with double headlights.
This little bundle can make the difference between riding home or being stranded with a bike that won't start. It fits behind the headlight (with the rest of the cabling), stopping the main beam automatically coming on when you turn on the ignition.
So no unnecessary battery drain before you have the engine started!
This is especially useful on the 2009-2016 EFI bikes where the can-bus system is sensitive to any slight drop in voltage (0.1V) and will not allow you to start the bike.
When you actually do want to turn on the headlight all you need do is flip the full beams on and off. The headlight will then remain on until you stop the bike and turn the ignition off.
The parking/position light is not affected by this module.
The module is super simple to fit, plug and play in 10-15 minutes!
Simply plug it in between the original wiring loom and the H4 headlight bulb connector, inside the headlight.