See Applications and details below.
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
- TT600 (2000-2003)
Version B for
- Daytona 955i (1997-2006)
- Speed Triple 900/955i T509, T595 (1997-2004)
- Sprint 955 RS/ST (1999-2004)
- Tiger 900EFI (1999-2001)
- Tiger 955i (2001-2006)
- Tiger 1050 std, SE (2007-2013)
- Sprint 1050 ST/GT (2005-2015)
- Speed Triple 1050 (2005-2016, see below for 2016+)
- Daytona 600/650 (2003-2005)
Version C for
- Street Triple 675 std/R from 2007-2012 (round headlights - not for Daytona 675, see your Triumph dealer for those)
Version D for
- Rocket III all versions 2004-2017 (2300cc)
- Street Triple 675 std/R/RS from 2013-2017 (diamond headlights - not for Daytona 675, see your Triumph dealer for those)
- Street Triple 660/765 all versions
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 all versions
- Tiger 1050 Sport (2013-2020)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2010-2020
- Speed Triple 1050 all versions 2016-2021 (type NN01/NN002)
- Rocket 3 all versions 2019+ (2500cc)
- Twins 900cc from 2016+ (Bonneville T100, Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler)
- Twins 1200cc from 2016+ (Bonneville T120, Thruxton 1200/R-RS, Speed Twin, Scrambler 1200, Bobber, Speedmaster 1200)
Replacement electrical regulator - compared to the original rectifier on your bike:
- improved heat sink to keep the temperature of the unit down
- better-quality components for the power circuits
- controls power output accurately to provide a stable charge rate of the battery across the whole RPM range
Versions A and B designed and manufactured by JMP in Germany.
Version C: origin depending on supply.
Version D designed and manufactured by Electrosport in the USA, Mosfet technology.
Identical fitment to the bike's original item, straight swap!
12 month warranty