For Triumph Rocket III, all versions 2004-2017 incl Roadster, Classic and Touring.
Complete kit to replace the original air box with an external RamAir filter.
- more air to the engine = performance (faster throttle response, more torque)
- less weight
- better engine noise
The kit includes :
- Filter unit in FMVSS302 flame retardant twin-layer foam, washable (so you will never need to change it!)
- EPDM filter base
- Wiring loom extension for the ambiant temperature sensor
- Foam crankcase breather filter
- All required clips and clamps
The metal intake cover (chromed or painted depending on versions) can be re-used on top of the RamAir filter, or it can be left exposed (see picture).
The kit can of course be used in rain weather.
No need to modify the mapping or to add an improved ECU, the engine management automatically adjusts its parameters! However, a "boosted" map would help you get the most of the increase in air supply to the engine...
British design and manufacture, excellent quality - lifetime waranty!
The filter comes pre-impregnated as new, so need to oil it before fitting. Visually check the filter after use to see if it needs cleaning. If it does, remove the filter from the bike, wash off the bulk of the dirt under running water and use our K&N cleaning kit to deep-clean and re-oil the foam. Do NOT use a pressure jet as it could damage the foam.
Warranty 12 months
Bon kit, gagne du souffle et donne un peu plus de son moteur, facile a monter.