PRETECH 6-Piston Calipers for Triumph Motorcycles
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster versions 2010-2017 (865cc with single front disc)
- Bobber std (2017+ with single front disc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
Version B for
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
Version C for
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
Version D (2 calipers, L+R) for Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004).
Version E (2 calipers, L+R) for Rocket III all versions (2004-2017).
Pretech 6-piston caliper for a stronger braking on your Triumph!
The caliper's body is machined from high-grade billet alloy, then hand-polished and anodized for a perfect and durable finish. SIX stainless steel pistons, 25mm in diameter.
Sold as a complete kit, ready to fit in direct replacement of the original caliper (no adapter bracket required). Fits with the original rotor/disc or with one of our floating upgrades, and with the original brake line (or our HEL Performance upgrade hoses).
Delivered with EBC pads (replacements available here).
Warranty 12 months.