Power Commander 5 for Triumph Motorcycles
Version A for
- Bonneville T100 (2017+, 900cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
Version B for
- Bonneville T120 (2016+, 1200cc)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
Version C for
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
Other versions available for:
- Bonneville (2008-2010, 865cc EFI, VIN up to 463261)*
- Thruxton 900 (2008-2010, 865cc EFI, VIN up to 463261)*
- America/Speedmaster (2008-2010, 865cc EFI, VIN up to 469049)
- America/Speedmaster (2011-2016, 865cc EFI, VIN from 469050)
- Street Triple 675 (2009-2012, VIN 459241-560476)**
- Street Triple 675 (2013-2016, VIN from 560477)
- Daytona 675 (2009-2012, VIN 459241-564947)**
- Daytona 675 (2013-2016, VIN from 564948)
- Street Triple 765 (2017+)
* not available for Scrambler 865cc
** not available for 2006-2008 versions
You have already fitted a "sports" exhaust, increased the air flow entering your engine, but are you still looking for more oomph? The Power Commander is for you.
In a few minutes, without special technical knowledge, you can gain increased acceleration and improved driveability by inserting this box between the engine management module and the injectors (under the seat). You can then either let the box do its thing on the pre-defined settings, or customize the settings to fit perfectly to your riding style.
The Power Commander optimizes the air/fuel ratio to increase the efficiency of the engine, you will feel the difference whatever the throttle position and the engine speed.
Complete documentation, Dynojet setup software and installation instructions here, first select your motorcycle).
Does not require any modification of the motorcycle, fully reversible fitment.
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Fuel change range -100/+250%
- 10 throttle positions
Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
12 months warranty.