See applications and details below.
Version A for
- Street Twin versions 2017-2019, up to VIN 914972
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler versions 2017-2019, up to VIN 914972
- Bonneville T100 versions 2017-2020 only, not suitable for 2021+ versions with Brembo front brake
- Bobber versions 2017-2021 with single front disc
Version B for
- Street Twin versions 2019-2022, VIN 914973+
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Scrambler versions 2019-2022, VIN 914973+
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
Version C for
- Bonneville T120 versions 2016-2020 only, not suitable for 2021+ versions with Brembo front brakes
- Thruxton 1200 versions 2016-2021 std only, not for R/RS)
Version D for
- Thruxton R (2016-2021)
- Thruxton RS (2019+)
- Thruxton TFC (2018-2021).
Version E for Speed Twin versions 2019-2021 only, not for 2021+ version with Marzocchi forks
Complete kit to fit oversized floating* 340mm disc(s) on your bike, to replace the original equipment that lacks power and modularity. Larger rotors offer a larger contact surface, so the braking power is higher and more progressive.
*Floating discs give a high quality brake 'touch', reduced weight and better performance than a fixed disk "in one piece".
As the discs are larger, the calipers need to be relocated - the kit includes brackets/spacers to do so. This does not require you to open the system, so no bleeding is required to fit this kit.
The kits are supplied "ready to fit" in direct replacement of the original equipment and require no modification of the bike. They re-use the original brake hoses.
Please note, these kits do not carry TÜV/ABE certification, do not order for use in Germany, Switzerland or Austria.
The kit comes with new pads, which fit in the bike's original calipers.
Replacements available on demand.
12 month warranty.