See applications and details below.
Version A for
- Street Twin 2017-2019 only, up to VIN 914972
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler 2017-2019 only, up to VIN 914972
- Bonneville T100 (2017-2020 only, not suitable for 2021+ versions with Brembo front brake)
- Bobber standard (2017-2021, type DV01 with 41mm forks only)
Version B for
- Street Twin 2019+ from VIN 914973
- Street Scrambler 2019+ from VIN 914973
Version C for
- Bonneville T120 (2016-2020 only, not suitable for 2021+ versions with Brembo front brakes)
- Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, not for R/RS)
Version D for Thruxton R, RS and TFC (2016+).
Version E for Speed Twin (2019-2021 only, not for 2021+ version with Marzocchi forks and "Euro5" engine).
Complete kit to fit oversized floating* 340mm disc(s) on your bike, to replace the original equipment that lacks power and modularity. Larger rotors offer a larger contact surface, so the braking power is higher and more progressive.
*Floating discs give a high quality brake 'touch', reduced weight and better performance than a fixed disk "in one piece".
As the discs are larger, the calipers need to be relocated - the kit includes brackets/spacers to do so. This does not require you to open the system, so no bleeding is required to fit this kit.
The kits are supplied "ready to fit" in direct replacement of the original equipment and require no modification of the bike. They re-use the original brake hoses.
Please note, these kits do not carry TÜV/ABE certification, do not order for use in Germany, Switzerland or Austria.
The kit comes with new pads, which fit in the bike's original calipers.
Replacements available on demand.
12 month warranty.