See applications and details below.
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Street Twin 2016-2022 & Speed Twin 900 (2022+)*
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Thruxton 1200 and R (2016-2021, not suitable for RS)
*on these bikes, not compatible with the passenger handle.
On Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+) it is possible to fit a Street Twin kit but you need to lower the back-end of the kit with spacers (not supplied) so as to bring the LED strip just below the seat level.
Ideal to give a shorter, sharper and more modern look to the rear of your bike, this kit replaces the mudguard/fender with a panel that is virtually invisible but protects the underside of the saddle and electrical equipment.
The kit is supplied "ready to fit" and includes :
- aluminium tail tidy panel, powder-coated satin black
- LED bar including rear/stop light and indicators
- license plate light
- dual-load equalizer (regulates flashing rate)*
- license plate brackets
- fitting kit
* only for the kit for versions 2001-2016, not required for 900/1200cc.
Direct "plug & play" connection to your bike's wiring, no need to cut/splice the wires.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Easy installation with basic tools.
Requires no modification of the bike (uses existing fixings points on the frame)
Fully reversible assembly.
Comes with detailed instructions.
12 month warranty.