See details below.
Premium 100% synthetic oil for 4-stroke motorcycle engines, for modern engine technology with wet clutch and transmission lubrication in the same oil circuit.
Served in a 4-litre can, sufficient for all Triumph models except
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 (engine oil capacity 4.3L with a filter change)
- Rocket III/Rocket 3 (6.1 litres)
- Low traction coefficient reduces friction losses and improves performance
- Ester components and Motul-specific additives improve shear strength, wear protection for increased engine and transmission life
- Optimized sulfur/phosphorus content to protect catalytic converters
- Low corrosion and contamination in the engine
- No clutch sticking and slipping
- Rapid oiling even in the starting phase, reducing cold-start wear
Color (visual) red
Viscosity SAE J300 10W-40
Density at 20°C ASTM D 1298 0,859
Viscosity at 100°C ASTM D 445 13,5 mm²/s
Viscosity at 40°C ASTM D 445 88,8 mm²/s
Viscosity index ASTM D 2270 154
Pour point ASTM D 97 -33°C
Flash point ASTM D 92 236°C
TBN ASTM D 2896 8,4 mg KOH/g
JASO rating MA2 N° M033MOT117 (JASO MA2 stands for the highest friction values, optimum clutch compatibility and consistently high speeds).