Pair of master-cylinder screws in stainless steel, M5x16mm.
The original screws are of poor quality and usually get damaged after a few openings, then they tend to rust...
Direct replacement of the original screws on the following Triumph models:
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004)
- Rocket III (2004-2017 except Touring)
- Tiger 900/955 (1993-2006)
The other Triumph models either don't need them (white plastic cup), or use M4 bolts.