Exists for :
- Triumph Bonneville, all versions 790/865cc (2001-2016)
- Triumph Scrambler 900 (865cc, 2006-2016)
- Triumph Thruxton 900 (865cc, 2004-2016)
- Triumph Street Twin 900 (2016+)*
- Triumph Street Cup (2017+)
- Triumph Thruxton 1200 S et R (2016+)
* on Street Twin, not compatible with the passenger handle.
On Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+) it is possible to fit a Street Twin kit but you need to lower the back-end of the kit with spacers (not supplied) so as to bring the LED strip just below the seat level.
Ideal to give a shorter, sharper and more modern look to the rear of your bike, this kit replaces the mudguard/fender with a panel that is virtually invisible but protects the underside of the saddle and electrical equipment.
The kit is supplied "ready to fit" and includes :
- aluminium tail tidy panel, powder-coated satin black
- LED bar including rear/stop light and indicators
- license plate light
- dual-load equalizer (regulates flashing rate)*
- license plate brackets
- fitting kit
* only for the kit for versions 2001-2016, not required for 900/1200cc.
Direct "plug & play" connection to your bike's wiring, no need to cut/splice the wires.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Easy installation with basic tools.
Requires no modification of the bike (uses existing fixings points on the frame)
Fully reversible assembly.
Comes with detailed instructions.
12 month warranty.
Notice de montage correcte.
Dommage qu'il n'y a pas des vis noir de fournis pour le montage de la selle avec le support de plaque