Upholstered Knee Pads for Triumph Twins
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2017 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2017 (790/865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
- Legend TT (1998-2001)
- Adventurer 900 (1995-2001)
- Thunderbird 900 (1995-2003)
- Thunderbird Sport (1998-2004)
Also suitable for Kawasaki W650/W800, Royal-Enfield Interceptor/Continental 650cc and Honda CB1100.
Suitable for any motorcycle that has a semi-flat surface large enough.
These knee grips are padded with foam and covered with polyurethane as used for pleasure yachts, it is of course weather resistant.
Designed and crafted by Tamarit Motorcycles in Spain.
Fit on the tank using strong double-sided tape (not supplied).