Crankcase Breather Filter for Triumph motorcycles
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
- Rocket III all versions 2004-2017
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 all versions (2009-2017)
Also suitable for any motorcycle with the breather tube has a diameter of 16mm.
Engine oil breather filter. The venting of the oil pan normally happens via a pipe that goes from the engine to the air box, and oil vapors are released into the air filter.
If you remove the air box to "boost" your engine, it is necessary to add a breather filter. Use the same hose which normally goes to the airbox, shortened to the desired location for the filter.
Dimensions: see visuals.
The threaded rod allow you to fix the filtre onto the frame or battery box, if required.
Benefits of the K&N filter
Most filters on the market are designed to be disposable: the filter element is made of strong paper and so cannot be cleaned without damage. K&N designs its filters differently: the filter material is a cotton felt, reinforced to give it a rigidity. This material costs more, but it provides durability.
K&N air filters are guaranteed for life... and one million kilometers! However, it must be cleaned and oiled regularly - K&N cleaning kit available here.