K&N Air Filter for Triumph Twins 900/1200cc
Version A for
- Triumph Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler, 2016+ (900cc)
- Triumph Bonneville T100/T120, 2016+ (900/1200cc)
Version B for
- Triumph Thruxton 1200/R (2016+)
- Triumph Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
Not suitable for Scrambler 1200, Bobber, Bobber Black nor Speedmaster 1200.
Direct replacement of the original filter.
Video: how to change the air filter on Triumph Twin 900/1200.
Benefits of the K&N filter
Most filters on the market are designed to be disposable: the filter element is made of strong paper and so cannot be cleaned without damage. K&N designs its filters differently: the filter material is a cotton felt, reinforced to give it a rigidity. This material costs more, but it provides durability.
Compared to your bike's original filter:
- Better filtration index
- Less impact on the airflow ("high flow" filter)
- Provides a better engine sound
K&N air filters are guaranteed for life... and one million kilometers! However, it must be cleaned and oiled regularly - K&N cleaning kit available on our site.