See applications and details below.... Show more
Version A for
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
Version B for
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
Not suitable for Bobber, Bobber Black nor Speedmaster 1200.
Version C for Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE/XC (2019+).
This version is a BMC high-performance system, very similar in design, performance and quality as K&N! [K&N has not done a filter for Scrambler 1200 as yet].
Direct replacement of the original filter.
Video: how to change the air filter on Triumph Twin 900/1200.
Benefits of the K&N filter
Most filters on the market are designed to be disposable: the filter element is made of strong paper and so cannot be cleaned without damage. K&N designs its filters differently: the filter material is a cotton felt, reinforced to give it a rigidity. This material costs more, but it provides durability.
Compared to your bike's original filter:
- Better filtration index
- Less impact on the airflow ("high flow" filter)
- Provides a better engine sound
K&N air filters are guaranteed for life... and one million kilometers! However, it must be cleaned and oiled regularly - K&N cleaning kit available on our site.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..